Join our team!
Careers at WatServ
At WatServ, we want to help one another succeed. As a WatServ employee, we will provide you with opportunities to work with skilled and supportive colleagues on challenging projects.
WatServ has an unparalleled reputation in our industry for integrity, knowledge, and service. To maintain this leading market position we rely on experience and collaboration, both internal and with our partners and customers.
As the global leader in managed services and hosting of Microsoft Dynamics solutions, we have employees worldwide to support our ever growing VAR channel and customer footprint.
If you would like to be a part of our productive, enthusiastic team please browse our current openings and apply now.
Please send any inquiries to email@example.com
Azure and Infrastructure Solution Sales Executive
Founded in 2006, WatServ has grown into one of the largest worldwide providers of hosted Microsoft Dynamics. Built on Hosted Dynamics combined with Office 365, we have continually expanded our offering portfolio to provide our customers with complete business solutions for the modern workplace. Relying on the Azure public cloud as well as WatServ private cloud, we offer our customers and partners the opportunity to create their ideal managed hosted environment. We manage complex, mission-critical business applications for small business as well as large organizations to help them evolve and realize their full potential in an ever-changing digital landscape.
Azure is the most innovative cloud platform in computing today and WatServ is hiring an Azure and Infrastructure Solution Sales Executive.
As an SSE, you will be a senior solution sales leader within our sales organization working with our most important customers. You will lead a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to advance the sales process and achieve/exceed Azure sales and usage/consumption targets for application and infrastructure related workloads. You will help customers evaluate our cloud platform for their applications, recommend solutions that meet their requirements, remove roadblocks to deployment and drive customer satisfaction.
Primary Accountabilities For This Role Include:
- Build and transform new markets and lead transformational shifts for our mid-market and upper mid-market customers. Develop, communicate and provide high business impact solutions that enable digital transformation.
- Discipline in business-management; adaptable to a culture of accountability; build a strong and active business network; meets sales targets and operational standards.
- Work with the internal WatServ team to build new products and services relevant to customer demands.
Education, Key Experiences, Skills And Knowledge
- 5+ years’ experience selling business solutions mid-market and upper mid-market customers with a focus on cloud application development and cloud infrastructure technologies.
- Sales Process Management. Effective sales process management and execution including: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication needs analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement, opportunity management, pipeline management, and large dollar licensing and deal negotiation.
- Executive Presence. Experience and expertise selling to senior business decision makers by aligning & reinforcing the value of the solution to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities and decision criteria.
- Problem Solver. Ability to solve customer problems through cloud technologies, specifically solutions related to new internal LOB apps and external facing apps, migration to cloud, Hybrid cloud, datacenter infrastructure modernization, DevOps/DevTest.
- Orchestrate and influence virtual teams to pursue sales opportunities and lead v-teams through influence.
- Cloud Platform Experience. Understanding of cloud platforms including Azure platform services, hybrid cloud technologies, developer tools and/or complementing solutions. Requires the ability to articulate and present the business value of Microsoft’s Azure apps and infrastructure related cloud solutions and have firm understanding of Microsoft’s strategies and products relative to major competitors.
- Experience leading large cloud deals especially those involving Application portfolio modernization and migration, ERP on cloud, big compute and related technologies.
- Competitive Landscape knowledge. Knowledge of enterprise software solutions and cloud platform competitor landscape.
- Understanding of partner/channel ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs.
Education / Other
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of solution sales experience or a Bachelor’s degree
Please send any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org