Cloud Computing for Seasonal ERP
Why buy ERP licenses that you don’t use in the majority of the year?
Why buy infrastructure that is sized for the busy season only?
Why spend money on computer rooms and IT staffing?
Already run your own ERP system? Switch to WatServ and save!
Call 1-888-531-2598 x2302 or 519-279-4025 x23032
Some companies have a very busy season that lasts for a short period of time followed by a much slower volume of business that lasts for the majority of the year (tax preparation businesses, agricultural business). During the busy season, these companies often have many more users on their ERP systems than during the slow season. However, they must purchase infrastructure and software to support the high user counts and transaction volumes of their busy season even though this is an excessive amount of computing resources during the majority of the year. Additionally, these companies must provide an appropriate computer room and IT staffing for a minority of the year. This is a high cost of doing business and very inefficient.
With WatServ’s “Seasonal ERP”® solution, you get all of the products and services that you need to own and operate a world-class ERP solution to meet your needs. It’s secure, low risk, flexible, scalable and low cost. Here’s what you get:
- You get your choice of world-class ERP software from Microsoft Business Solutions – Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics GP or Dynamics SL sold as a service (per user, per month) and configured to your needs by an award-winning WatServ implementation partner.
- Your software needs are scaled up for the busy season and then scaled back for your slow season.
- Your ERP infrastructure is sized for reliability and performance in your busy season and then adjusted back to your needs of your slower season to reduce cost.
- Your system is run in a shared, multi-million dollar, best-in-class data center that has many third-party audited security certifications.
- Your system is professionally maintained by three or more dedicated, named, experienced ERP engineers that extend your IT team.
There are only two components in the pricing – the cost of the ERP software and the of the Cloud Computing services.
On average, your Microsoft Dynamics ERP software will range from $80 per user per month to $100 per user per month depending on your unique requirements. Pricing includes your annual software maintenance fees.
On average, your Cloud Computing costs will range from $80 per month to $120 per user per month depending only on the number of users on your system each month. Pricing includes the following four products and services:
- all required infrastructure as a service
- all required support software
(Windows Server, SQL Server, Terminal Server and Citrix),
- all required managed hosting services
(rackspace, power, internet connectivity, managed backup services, monitoring)
- all required managed IT operational and WatServ’s unique “High Touch” support services. There is also a one-time setup fee.
Your implementation services will depend on your requirements and the details of the services engagement. This is a one-time cost where the cost is the same whether you decide to run on-premise or run with WatServ’s Seasonal ERP solution. Implementation services are provided by WatServ authorized VAR partners.
Here is a cost comparison of WatServ’s Seasonal ERP compared with the cost to run AX on-premise or the cost of running AX in a collocation hosting company.
Please call 1-888-for a no obligation consultation and proposal.
- You conserve cash – there’s no capital spending required.
- It’s low risk – there’s no large software or hardware commitment.
- It’s highly flexible – you only pay for what you use each month.
- It’s low risk – you can decide to run on-premise at any time.
- It’s reliable – you get guaranteed uptime of 99.99% versus
best efforts only if you run ERP on-premise.
- It’s secure – your system is run in a best-in-class data centre that has third-party audited data center security certifications. WatServ has more audited security certifications than any other Dynamics hosting company in the world.
- It’s low cost – there’s no need to build and maintain an expensive
computer room to support your ERP system.
- It’s low risk – your system is monitored by advanced systems 24x7x365. We adjust computing resources to remain ahead of the demand.
- It’s efficient – your costs rise and fall proportionally to your business demands.
- It’s low cost – there’s no need to have a large IT staff to provide operations and support for your systems.
Please call 1-888-531-2598 x2302 or 519-279-4025 x2302
for a no obligation consultation and proposal.