Microsoft Dynamics 365 First Look, October 11, 2016
Scott Guthrie, executive vice president at Microsoft, will lead the keynote, offering the first glimpse at Dynamics 365, which will include live demos of this business productivity platform software, as well as panels with business leaders and industry experts on digital transformation strategies.
Most notably, Dynamics 365 suite includes CRM (customer relationship management) software and ERP (enterprise relationship management) solutions, which Microsoft positions as its “next generation of intelligent business applications – enabling your organization to grow, evolve and transform.” You’ll get an in-depth look at:
- How Dynamics 365 applications unify CRM and ERP capabilities into purpose-built applications that work seamlessly together
- How to better engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations, and reinvent products and business models
- How organizations are meeting the changing needs of customers and capturing new business opportunities
AXUG/NAVUG/GPUG Summit 16
This look at Dynamics 365 will kick off Summit 16, the leading live conference for Microsoft Dynamics AX, CRM, GP, and NAV users. The four-day conference features high-level insider knowledge from Microsoft and user-produced education on how to maximize the performance of Dynamics products.
Summit 16, hosted in Tampa Bay, FL, from October 11-14 commences with Guthrie’s keynote speech at 2:30 p.m. on the first day. WatServ is excited to participate at Summit 2016 as a Platinum sponsor for AXUG, as-well-as NAVUG, and GPUG.
Tyler Doerner, Vice President Sales, WatServ will be presenting twice:
- ‘The New AX: Know Before You Go!”
Thursday, October 13, 9:30 – 10:30 AM in the Grand Ballroom Salon E
- ‘Which NAV Cloud is Right for You?’
Wednesday, October 12, 9:00 – 10:00 AM in Meeting Room 12.
Connect with WatServ at Summit 16 Booth 724!